Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Around Azeroth: Rubber ducky, you're the one

Oh yeah. This is just what I needed after a long day. A hot bath, a couple of candles, and you. Oh, rubber ducky, you're the only one who truly understands me. You're the only one who doesn't make fun of my massive world of warcraft gold, oversized arms, or call me a space squid, or mock my cousin who tried to take an exfoliating lava bath. If only we could be together! But alas, the anchorites frown on that sort of thing. Don't they understand that a manly man like me has to find something to relax with?

(Thanks to Vesuuvius of on Anvilmar, who I'm sure is less of a pervert than the preceding paragraph made him out to be.)

Do you have any unusual World of Warcraft images that are just collecting dust in your screenshots folder? We'd love to see it on Around Azeroth! Sharing your screenshot is as simple as e-mailing aroundazeroth@wowinsider.com cheap wow gold with a copy of your shot and a brief explanation of the scene. You could be featured here next!

Remember to include your player name, server and/or guild if you want it mentioned. We prefer full screen shots without the UI showing -- use alt-Z to remove it. And please, no sunsets, and I promise buy wow gold I will get the gallery working again tonight.

1 comment:

Para said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =)
Buy Diablo 2 Items Diablo 3 Coming soon
Buy Diablo 2 cd key
Diablo 2 items Store
Diablo 2 items Shop